Consolidated Landscape Maintenance is Hiring!
Come join our team! We are currently looking for qualified landscape maintenance laborers to join the Consolidated crew. Consolidated Landscape Maintenance, Inc. is seeking enthusiastic team players who enjoy working outdoors. Whether you are someone who has always wanted to work in the landscaping industry or are an experienced landscaper, we have the job for you.
Why Choose Consolidated Landscape Maintenance?
- It’s a fun, fair place to work
- It’s a team-oriented work environment
- We offer Medical / Life benefits
- We offer competitive wages
- We support you in attaining professional certification and licenses
We have been in business since 1990 and are located in Marysville. We pride ourselves in quality work and a great work environment.
To apply please call us at 360-652-2303 or e-mail your application to office@ConsolidatedLandscape.com
Consolidated Landscape Maintenance – Laborer Job Description and Activities
We are looking for people that enjoy working outdoors during all four seasons here in the Pacific NW. You must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body. The work is physically demanding requiring bending, kneeling, lifting and walking. We are looking for responsible, punctual individuals to join our team.
- Have a team oriented work ethic
- Be on time – ready to work
- Able to work 8 to 10 hour shifts
- Work fast, smart and safe
- Bilingual Spanish / English is helpful
- Operate power equipment such as mowers, edgers and blowers
- Mow and edge lawn using power equipment
- Use hand tools, such as hand snips, shovels, rakes and hoes
- Able to work on construction and irrigation crews
- Gather and remove litter
- Clean and rake flower beds, work around cut grass and plants
- Haul and spread topsoil, mulch and bark.
- Use pick and shovel
- Able to carefully lift up to 60 pounds
Please call us at 360-652-2303 and set an appointment to meet with us.