Consolidated Landscape offers the best in sprinkler systems management!
- Spring Start up and Winterizations
- Irrigation Maintenance and Repairs
- Landscape Irrigation Installation
- Irrigation Design
- Retrofit Services
Contact Consolidated Landscape today
to discuss your Irrigation needs.
Being born and raised in Seattle, many years ago, you hardly needed a sprinkler system for our summers. But those times have changed. Northwest summers now can be very dry for months on end and a sprinkler system will bring peace of mind. It takes care of your yard and landscape investment so you don’t have to worry about it!
Consolidated Landscape offers prompt, professional sprinkler services with a dedication to quality in workmanship and materials. We will design and install irrigation systems economically and quickly. Our installations are backed with a 1 year labor and minimum 2 year parts warranty. We also offer sprinkler spring start-up, sprinkler repair, adjustments, and winterizations. Consolidated Landscape provides full irrigation services to businesses and homes in Arlington, Bellevue, Bothell, Burlington, Camano Island, Edmonds, Everett, Kenmore, Hunts Point, Kirkland, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Mukilteo, Seattle, Snohomish, and Stanwood. Contact us today!
Benefits of Irrigation
- It frees up your time! One of the essential garden chores disappears overnight.
- An automatic sprinkler system is the most efficient way to water your landscape.
- An automatic irrigation system will protect your investment in your landscape by assuring healthier, longer living plants and turf.
- An irrigation system is a convenience upgrade that will measurably increase your property’s appraised value and curb appeal.
- Proper irrigation will not only conserve water, but will promote deeper root growth resulting in a healthier, more drought-tolerant yard.
- Many new sprinkler nozzles have lower precipitation rates which can reduce runoff, improve spray uniformity, and allow a large area to be irrigated at one time.
- Using rain-sensing devices on irrigation systems prevents automatic systems from irrigating during and after rain, thus avoiding wasteful water practices.
Our crew of irrigation experts is ready for every kind of installation job! We have worked on all types of properties from large commercial sites to single family homes.
Each site has its own unique challenges and needs that our team is prepared to meet. We work with variants such as water source, terrain, existing landscaping and utilities. We are capable of handling these challenges effectively with all the equipment needed for digging in even the roughest of conditions.
We only install commercial grade equipment on every job. Our design/build systems feature Hunter and RainBird irrigation equipment, the finest components available for a professional irrigation installation. We have a full range of sprinklers that can service anything from a small lawn up to full golf courses. We use quality components for every part of the job including valves that control the flow of water and controllers that turn the valves off and on at the predetermined times.